GLOBAL TURİZM ORGANIZATION SERVICES INDUSTRY AND TRADE INCORPORATED
Clarification Text Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
PURPOSE OF PROTECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA:
We, as Global Turizm Organization Services Industry and Trade Inc. (“Company), would like to inform you with hereby “Informing” text qua Data Supervisor in accordance with the law no. 6698 of Law on Protection of Personal Data (“LOPOPD”), and within the frame of 10th (“Clarification Requirement of Data Supervisor”) and 11th (“Related Persons Rights”) articles of LOPOPD about; on what purposes your personal data may be processed and transmitted, method and legal reason of collecting your personal data and on the other rights stated on 11th article of LOPOPD:
As Data Supervisor, we are processing, recording, transmitting, sharing and keeping your personal data in below stated ways and within the scope of the limits that are required for formal regulations.
Our Company reserve the right to update the hereby “Clarification Text Regarding the Protecting of Personal Data” in the framework of the possible amendments that can be implemented to current formal regulations.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA:
Through our company which operates in fields that are stated in detail on Articles of Partnership, accordingly to such activities; either for Tourism and Revenue Administration and other related corporations’ amendments or our concluded contracts, your oral, written or electronic personal data are collected and processed. These personal data will be exploited with the intent of presenting and improving the services related to our company’s activity subjects, exercising our company’s sale, marketing and other activities, abiding the information storage, reporting, informing obligations. Also, your personal data, may be used within the scope of works such as customer relationship management practices that will be done for sales and marketing activities with the improvements of service quality that we offer to you.
Your personal data, shall not be exploited in any other way than above stated purposes without your explicit consent and, will not be shared nor transmitted to third parties, excluding legal obligations and public enterprises.
Our Company, shall only share such personal data to domestic and foreign corporations, suppliers, authorized dealers/franchizes/bussines associates of mutual agreement only if appropriate precautions are taken and, in cases of explicit consent of customers or particularly the regulation we are subject to or other cases foresighted on LOPOPD article 5/f.2, with the purpose of offering you, the customers the value added services, opportunities or facilities, with domestic and foreign privities and directly or indirectly with our allied companies and with joint ventures or with public enterprises that are entitled to request such data as a result of a legal requirement.
Your personal data, may be variable depending on the services, products or commercial activities of our Company; may be collected automatically or manually and, in writing or electronically through offices, sections, dealers, call center, web site, social media channels, mobile applications and other similar means.Your personal data shall be processed through composing and updating as long as you utilize from our Company’s product or services.
Also, your personal data can be processed when you;
- Use our call center or our web site,
- Visit our company, web site or social media channels/mediums
- Attend the education, seminar or organizations of which our Company is organizing. Your obtained personal data through your consent or reasons of compatibility stated on Laws of Republic of Turkey, can be processed by our Company and related companies/corporations and other natural person and/or legal entities stated below in (C) Article, within the conditions and purposes of personal data processing, stated on LOPOPD’s 5th and 6th articles with the purpose; (i) To practice the necessary work for you to exploit our Company’s product and services by our work units; (ii) To specialize and recommend our Company’s product and services for your taste, habit of use and needs; (iii) Obtaining the legal and commercial security of our Company and the persons who are in business relationship with our Company (Our Company’s executive operations towards communications, obtaining the physical security and inspection of Company locations, evaluation processes of business partnership/customer/supplier (authorised or employee), legal accordance process, financial affairs etc.); (iv) To improve our Company’s provided services and expanding our quality policy; (v) To be able to process the information and services that you request to you via the obtained data with your roaming duration with your activities, your preferences, your personal data when you log in to related mediums with your ID and password for information, request feedback that our Company provides to it’s customers or to their customer/participant/employees owing to subject of activity; (vi) To inform you about the information, activity and services that you will request from our Company; (vii) To designating and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our Company; (viii) To obtaining the conducting of our Company’s human relations policies and; (ix) To meet the legal obligations that are set with the regulations or in case of a clear expression on regulations.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA:
Your personal data is obtained in any oral, written or electronic medium, in accordance with the purposes of above stated paragraphs with the intent of presenting our product and services within the frame of determined legal scope as a Company, and fulfilling the responsibilities arising from laws completely and accurately. Your personal data which is collected for this legal reason is processed, recorded, transmitted, shared and stored in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes determined in 5th and 6th article of LOPOPD for the stated purposes of this text’s (B) article.
PROCESSING OF DATA WITH SPECIAL CATEGORY:
Data of individuals’ race, ethnic origin, political opinions, philosophical beliefs, religion, sect or other beliefs, appearance and dressing, membership of association, foundation or trade-union, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures, and biometrics and geneticsare considered to be data with special category as to LOPOPD. Our Company is taking the appropriate level of precautions determined by LOPOPD to process data with special category. Our company, in order to provide better service, will process the data with special category only with the consent of related person and only for purpose of collecting.
ON WHAT PURPOSE AND TO WHOM THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA CAN BE TRANSFERED:
Your collected personal data shall be transmitted, in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes stated in 8th and 9th article of LOPOPD, to private persons and public enterprises who are authorized by law, our suppliers, our business partners, our stakeholders as well as GLOBAL TURİZMORGANIZATION SERVICES INDUSTRY AND TRADEINC. to serve the purposes stated in (B) Article.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD:
Our company is entitled to transfer the personal data that are included on LOPOPD and by conditions set by Personal Data Protection Board to abroad, only in accordance with other conditions on law and after it holds the person’s explicit consent.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER STATED ON 11th ARTICLE OF LOPOPDD:
Within the scope of LOPOPDD, we acknowledge the right to clarification and approval for related person’s personal data before processing, recording, transmitting, sharing and storing and determination after the processing, recording, transmitting, sharing and storing. Within this framework, upon request, our Company will respond to your requests regarding your rights as personal data owners, free of charge and within minimum 30 days as to qualification of the request, in hereby “Clarification Text Regarding the Processing of Personal Data” with the below regulated methods.
Thereunder with the Manifest Regarding the Application to Data Controller published by Personal Data Protection Board, concerning your request about your rights as personal data owners;
If the response will be in writing, it shall be free of charge until on pages. For each page above ten, Processor may request 1 Turkish Lira processing fee for each page.
- In case of a response with a CD, flash disk or similar mediums, our Company may request only the cost of the medium as data controller.
Within this scope, personal data owners hold the right to;
- Find out whether the personal data is processed or not,
- Request information regarding the processing if the personal data is processed,
- Find out the purpose of processing the personal data and if it is exploited in accordance with the purpose or not,
- Know the third parties to whom the personal data is transmitted to in domestic and abroad,
- Demand the amendment in case of a false or lacking processing of personal data and within this scope, demand to inform third parties to whom the personal data is transmitted to about such amendments,
- Demand the disposal or anonymization of personal data in accordance with the foresighted conditions on 7th Article of the LOPOPD and within this scope, demand to inform the third parties to whom the personal data is transmitted to about such activities,
- To object the results to the detriment of the person by means of analyzing the processing data exclusively by automatic systems,
- Demand to recover the loss in case of a damage as a result of processing the personal data contrarily to law.
Nevertheless, persons hold no rights regarding the anonymized data within the Company. Our Company shall share the personal data with the related institutions and organizations in pursuance of business and contract relations for the purpose of a judicial power or state authority to use their Statutory power.
DURATIONS OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
In accordance with the LOPOPD, your personal data processed with the purposes that stated in hereby “Clarification Text Regarding the Processing of Personal Data” will be deleted, disposed or continued to exploited with anonymization when their period of limitation expire that obliged thereunder the regulations and/or when the purpose is died out in accordance with the article 7/f.1. of LOPOPD.
- CIRCUMSTANCES THAT OUR COMPANY MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY LAW WITHOUT YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT
In below stated circumstances, our Company may process your personal data without your explicit consent which are received in accordance with the above stated and law and with the 5th Article of LOPOPD:
Clearly foresighted circumstances in Law;
Being in state of actual impossibility to state your consent as data owner or processing of your personal data’s being obligatory for protection of your or other person’s life or body integrity in cases of no legitimatizing of your consent as legal validity,
Personal data belonging to contract’s parties being necessary to process on condition that our Company and related company/corporations being directly related to establishment or fulfillment of a contract that you concluded with other natural and/or legal persons stated in Article (C),
iii. Being mandatory to perform our Company’s legal obligations,
- Your personal data is being made public by you,
Processing of data is being mandatory for creation, usage or protection of a right,
Data processing is being mandatory for our Company’s legitimate interests, without damaging your fundamental rights and freedoms.
IN ORDER TO REQUEST IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
In pursuance of LOLOPD’s 13th Article’s 1st sub-article, you may transmit the request on exploiting the above stated rights to our Company through method(s) that Personal Data Protection Board have designated/will designate. Alternatively, you may transmit your application to our company in writing pursuant to LOLOPD. You may always contact us via e-maling the email@example.com to use your rights on and in accordance with the law no. 6698 art. 11. It is required to only use firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address on subjects related to your personal data, request and notifications that are transmitted to other channels rather than this address will not be evaluated.
Rights that related to personal data shall only be used about data that are about the persons own. Requests that are related to another persons data for whom to fill the form and official identification documents found on annex will not be taken into consideration.Forms without official identification documents will not be taken in to consideration. For your information, even in the case of fulfilling the data deletion requests, we are obliged to share the data with official authorities when it is requested from them.